moon cake tiramisu It is a creative combination of traditional and modern baked goods. The way to make this cake is not too complicated. Those who do not have much experience can also successfully process and create unbelievably delicious finished products. Discover how to do it with hkmobile.vn through the following article!
1. Prepare ingredients
- 120g all-purpose flour
- 20g pure cocoa powder
- 90g cooking oil
- 80g cake sugar water
- 70g cottage cheese or shredded cow’s cheese (10 pieces)
- 200g peeled green beans
- 150g sugar
- 1 pack of instant coffee
- 1 egg yolk
- egg whites
- Tool: Pot, pan, sieve, bowl, blender, food wrap, rolling dough, 50g spring cake mold, oven, stencils, moisture-proof package, shell set + mooncake box,….
2. How to prepare tiramisu moon cake
Making the cake
- Wash green beans, soak with 200ml of hot water for about 1 and a half hours to bloom.
- Put green beans in a pot, add 200ml of water and bring to a boil. When you see foam, remove the foam. Reduce heat to low and cook until green beans are tender.
- Use a blender to puree the green beans. Add 200ml boiling water to grind. Use a sieve to filter excess residue.
- Put the finely ground green beans in the pan to slug. Slowly pour in 75g of cooking oil and 150g of sugar, stir well.
- Dissolve 10g of flour with 45ml of water and pour into the pan of green beans.
- Slug slowly to mix together, dissolve 1 packet of coffee and pour into the pan, stir well.
- Slug on low heat until the filling thickens into a mass.
- Divide into 10 parts and round, thin and then put each piece of cheese inside and then round. Do until the end of the multiplier.
Making pie crust
- Sift 110g flour and 20g cocoa powder into a bowl, mix well.
- Pour 80g of baking sugar and 10g of cooking oil, stir from the inside out, gently knead until the dough is combined into a homogeneous mass. If the dough is dry, add more oil, if the dough is too wet, add more flour. Avoid kneading the dough too much because it makes the dough tough, when shaping the cake, it is easy to lose the texture.
- Cover the dough with cling film and let the dough rest for 45-60 minutes. Divide into 10 parts, round.
- Coat the flour on the table, rub the dough evenly on the rolling pin so that the dough does not stick when rolling.
- Put the dough on the table and roll it into thin pieces.
- Put the filling inside, cover tightly so that the size fits the cake mold.
Shape the cake
- Apply a layer of cooking oil or powder to the mold to prevent sticking. Coat a layer of dough on the outside of the cake.
- Put the cake into the mold, hold it tight, press firmly and firmly. Press again to release the cake from the mold. Do the same with the rest of the cake.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, prepare a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Put 1 egg yolk and ½ egg white in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of water, 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, beat well to spread the mixture on the cake.
- Put the cake in the oven at 175 degrees Celsius for 7-8 minutes.
- Take out the cake, spray it with water, let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- When the cake cools down, spread a thin layer of the egg mixture over the cake.
- Bake a second time at 175 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes.
- Take out and spray with water and let it cool, then spread the egg on.
- Put the cake in the oven for the third time at 175 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes or until the cake is dry.
- The cake has a beautiful dark brown cocoa shell with a filling of green beans, coffee and fatty cheese, extremely attractive. You cut into 6 equal pieces, arrange on a plate and enjoy with warm tea. The cake has a delicious taste but not too harsh, making you eat it all the time without getting bored.
3. How to preserve mooncakes filled with tiramisu
- After 1 day of baking, the oil will be released, making the crust shiny and very beautiful.
- The cake is completely dry and then put into the cake shell set with a desiccant package, sealing the mouth.
- Because the cake is made of cheese, the shelf life is also shorter than that of traditional baked goods. You should enjoy within 3 days from the date of release if kept at room temperature. Stored in the refrigerator, the shelf life is up to 1 week.
Good luck with the recipe moon cake tiramisu This is soft, greasy, and extremely mouth-watering! Don’t forget to download the hkmobile.vn app to buy quality ingredients and clear origin!
BUY Mooncakes ONLINE
Nhớ để nguồn: Học ngay cách làm bánh trung thu tiramisu mới lạ, ngon ngất ngây